Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finishing Projects!

I was explaining to a friend last night how excited I am about finishing all those unfinished projects that are laying around my house. That makes it sound like I'm a hoarder. Not the case, but a collector of unfinished projects, none the less.

My personality is such that I like to make things, but I don't always finish them due to lack of time, or loss of interest. Besides having all these projects in bags and boxes in my house, these projects also take up the funds that I have available. Unfinished projects never get given as gifts, and I end up buying something ready-made to give.

So, the goal this year is to finish those projects, and if don't want to finish something, make sure it gets donated where it will be used and enjoyed.

No comments: